Pet Sitting Rates
15 Minute Visit – $15
30 Minute Visit – $20
45 Minute Visit – $25
60 Minute Visit – $30
Overnight Visit – $80
Overnight Pet Sitting: Our overnight visits are from 8pm to 8am. Any additional visits during the day would be an additional charge based on the above rates.
Holiday Pricing: An additional $10 per visit will be added for all holidays. Holidays include: New Years Eve, New Years Day, Independence Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day.
Pets are happiest when they’re in their own home. With our pet sitting service, you let them stay in their own familiar environment even when you can’t be there. We’ll work with you to set up a schedule that works best for your pet and their regular routine. In order to keep your dog as happy and healthy as possible, we request at least three visits per full day that you are away for any dog sitting service. Each pet sit includes:
• All the love, hugs, tummy rubs, and attention your pet needs
• Fresh food, water, and treats
• Walks, exercise, and playtime
• Potty breaks and cleanup of pet waste
• Medication administration
• Cleaning/tidying up of pet areas
• Collecting newspaper, mail and packages
• Watering your indoor/outdoor plants within reason
• Alternating lights and blinds
• Putting out trash
• Caring for your outdoor wildlife (squirrels/birds)
• Any other reasonable pet or home related tasks—we personalize every visit to accommodate you and your pets needs!
We Love Cats, too!
We understand that cats need a different kind of attention. Whether playful or peaceful, your kitty will receive just the amount of attention they prefer. With a good cuddle and full bowl of food and water, they’ll stay perfectly pleased in our care. In addition to feeding, watering and playtime, visits include a thorough litter box cleaning to ensure your cat feels happy, clean, and healthy. We are flexible as to the number of times we’re scheduled to come by each day. Just let us know how often your cat would like some company.
Small Mammal, Bird, & Reptile Care
Fury, feathery, and scaly, we love them all! With over 18 years of experience caring for pets of all shapes and sizes, we know how hard it is to find care for the more exotic species of pets. Our care is customizable. We offer feeding and watering your pet, habitat maintenance, pick-up of live food (crickets, mice, etc.), love, playtime, and more. Contact us today to discuss your needs!
What Makes Our Service Different
We’re different. In a good way.
Wild Things Pet Services hires skilled employees, not independent contractors. What does this mean to you? By law, a company is not legally allowed to train independent contractors or direct them in how a job is to be performed. In other words, there is no quality control. In order to guarantee that all of our clients receive exceptional care, Wild Things employees undergo extensive training, regular reviews, and coaching.
What does our training include?
- How to conduct themselves in a client’s home and on walks, and what is required of them during their visits.
- Interpreting animal body language, understanding how our body language is interpreted by dogs and cats, and how they should respond to signs of fear or stress in order to help the pet feel safe and comfortable.
- Basic dog walking and training techniques to ensure safety in and out of the home.
- An introduction to common health problems in dogs and cats, and how to do a head to tail health assessment.
- PetTech Pet First Aid & CPR *Petsaver Training
- Field Testing – during which they must be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of the training they received, above average attention to detail, the ability to follow instructions, and a true passion for pets!
We value high-quality care, and stable, reliable relationships with our clients and their pets. Unlike many pet sitting companies, we do not rotate staff members between jobs on a daily basis. As a Wild Things pack member your pet will see the same familiar, caring face each day; and you’ll have peace of mind knowing there aren’t different people coming in and out of your home.
Life is unpredictable. People get sick, cars won’t start, family emergencies occur. Our main priority is to keep this from ever affecting your pet’s care. This is why the team approach is so important. If your regular care provider is unavailable, you will be provided a backup pet sitter. Whenever possible, we will give you ample notice so that you can set up a time to meet them if you wish to do so.