15 Minute Walk – $12
30 Minute Walk – $17
45 Minute Walk – $25
60 Minute Walk – $30 (also see Hike Hounds)
More than 2 dogs: Add $5 each additional dog
Evening Pricing: $5 additional charge for all visits after 7:00pm.
Holiday Pricing: An additional $10 per visit will be added for all holidays. Holidays include: New Years Eve, New Years Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day.
Our local dog walker strolls are a fabulous way for your pooch to get out and explore all the smells, sights and sounds of the neighborhood. They’re the perfect remedy for the long day alone at home, giving them just the right amount of attention and exercise. For you, it means a happier, calmer dog when you arrive home at the end of a long day. For them, it’s a slice of doggie heaven.
Want to boost the impact of your dog’s walk? Make your walk weighted for no extra charge! Find out more here!
What Makes Our Service Different
We’re different. In a good way.
We offer a team of highly trained professionals.
Wild Things Pet Services hires skilled employees, not independent contractors. What does this mean to you? By law, a company is not legally allowed to train independent contractors or direct them in how a job is to be performed. In other words, there is no quality control. In order to guarantee that all of our clients receive exceptional care, Wild Things employees undergo extensive training. This training includes but is not limited to:
- How to conduct themselves in a client’s home and on walks, and what is required of them during their visits.
- Interpreting animal body language, understanding how our body language is interpreted by dogs and cats, and how they should respond to signs of fear or stress in order to help the pet feel safe and comfortable.
- Basic dog walking/training techniques.
- An introduction to common health problems in dogs and cats, and how to do a head to tail health assessment.
- PetTech Pet First Aid & CPR *Petsaver Training
- Field Testing – during which they must be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of the training they received, above average attention to detail, the ability to follow instructions, and a true passion for pets!
We value consistency.
We value high-quality care and stable, reliable relationships with our clients and their pets. Unlike many pet care companies, we do not rotate staff members between jobs on a daily basis. As a Wild Things pack member your pet will see the same familiar, caring face each day. And you’ll have peace of mind knowing there aren’t different people coming in and out of your home.
We know the importance of having a back-up.
Life is unpredictable. People get sick, cars won’t start, family emergencies occur. Our main priority is to keep this from ever affecting your pet’s care. This is why the team approach is so important. If your regular care provider is unavailable you will be provided a backup dog walker. Whenever possible, we will give you enough notice so that you can set up a time to meet them if you wish to do so.